Deer Hollow Farm’s Spooky Times is Saturday, October 24, 2020! 10am-3pm
Deer Hollow Farm invites you to celebrate the spooky spirit of Halloween!
Our annual Halloween extravaganza at Deer Hollow Farm is Saturday October 26, 2019, 10am-3pm.
Admission is $7. Come in costume, admission is only $5! Kids under 1 are free.
- Explore haunted barns and a ‘dark forest’
- Try your hand at children’s activities and crafts
- Meet the farm animals in open pens
- Treats, drinks and merchandise will be available for purchase
- Cash, checks and credit cards accepted
Selected Crafts and Activities
- Make “sweet” spiders
- Make chocolate bat finger puppets
- Plant a seed to take home
- Make bubbles, leaf prints
- Explore a creepy touch table
- Spooktacular ball toss
Our pens will be open: the goats, chickens, sheep and Luna the cow will welcome you and your family to celebrate Halloween at a 160-year old working farm in the middle of Silicon Valley.
Spooky Times takes place at Deer Hollow Farm: located in the beautiful Rancho San Antonio Open Space Preserve.
From the parking lot, it is an easy and flat ~1-mile path through the park to the Farm.
It’s paved, so strollers and bicycles are very welcome!
GPS address: 22500 Cristo Rey Drive, Cupertino, CA
Please join us Saturday, October 26, 2019. 10am-3pm.
Entree is $7 per person. $5 with costume! Cash, credit cards or checks. Kids under 1 are free!
All proceeds go towards Farm operations.